|"We will go with our young and old, with our
sons and daughters, and with our flocks and
herds, because we are to celebrate a festival
to the LORD." Exodus 10:8-10
|GOSPEL SINGIN' & PICKIN'
EDUCATIONAL SILO GRAND OPENING
First Saturday in June 1:00 pm – 4:00pm
• Open & Informal Stage – bring your musical instrument, your voice & favorite songs. Pick, sing & play
together – like in the good ‘ol days! Families, church groups, and individuals welcome.
• Music will be located indoors, downstairs in the Tour Barn and the Silo
• Silo Open House – the new structure on the farm is our educational silo
• Donations are welcome - suggested donation of $3 per person.
• Admission for the day – a dessert to share. Potluck Dessert for all.
• Come when you can . . . . leave when you must
• Tour the educational & interactive Farm Museum.
• Tour the Bible Garden - guided or self-guided tours; every 30 minutes.
•Shepherd’s Shop will be open, featuring a host of “woolly” and farm related handmade gifts made by
Shepherd’s Cross and over 50 local crafters; farm fresh meat, Amish jams, health foods, yarns, and
much more! Additionally the shop features a mission section; purchases made in this section of the
store return 100% of the sale price to the indigenous people that made them
• Shepherd’s Cross features farm fresh, Animal Welfare Approved, pasture raised, free range,
chemical free American lamb meat Yarn, yarn, & more yarn – natural, chemical free, many types,
produced and processed on the farm. Shepherd’s Cross also offers roving, batts, felting supplies,
spinning and weaving supplies and much more.
• Fiber Arts, Animal Husbandry & Shearing lessons available at the farm throughout the year.
•Shepherd’s Cross is home to a non-profit Christian organization called Heart of the Shepherd, that
hosts the event.
• Picnic area is available; bring your picnic with you; limited seating.
• Snack and beverage concessions are available on site.
Last Weekend in April
10:00 am - 7:00 pm
SHEPHERD'S PUMPKIN FESTIVAL
October 1 - 30
2nd & 3rd Weekends in December
16792 East 450 Road,
Claremore, OK 74017-0935
Hwy 66 & then 2.5 miles East on Akin Road (EW 45 Road or EW 450 Road)
Extended hours for special events
Closed Some Holiday
Call or email for further details