| Shepherd's Cross Produces Delicious American Lamb Meat
- American Lamb meat is lean, tender, tasty, and nutritious.
- American Lamb meat sold at Shepherd's Cross is fresh and local, produced entirely from Shepherd's Cross sheep.
- Our sheep are grass fed, pasture raised, and free range. We were living by the standards of sustainable agriculture before the term was coined.
- No hormones, radiation, or chemical additives.
- Shepherd's Cross American Lamb meat is processed at a USDA and State licensed facility to ensure the highest quality.
- Stop by the farm to purchase or meat or order through Oklahoma Food Coop
- Shepherd's Cross American Lamb is delicious braised, barbecued, or cooked in a slow cooker. For a classic Shepherd's Cross recipe for braised
lamb, click here!
- For more recipe ideas and American Lamb information, visit the American Lamb website by clicking the American Lamb logo above or click here!
|Shepherd’s Cross, Inc. & Heart of the Shepherd, Inc.
16792 East 450 Road,
Claremore, OK 74017-0935
Hwy 66 & then 2.5 miles East on Akin Road (EW 45 Road or EW 450 Road)
Not responsible for accident or injury of any kind. Participants attend and participate at their own risk.
|"Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world."
|Shepherd's Cross meat is
raised on premises and is
Animal Welfare Approved. One
of the highest industry standards
|You may pre-purchase
meat through PayPal
however we do not
make deliveries or mail
order. Pick up
Shepherd's Cross Shop
only. Please email to
arrange a pick up date.
|Prices include sales tax. No additional taxation.
Thursday, Friday &
Extended hours for special events
Closed Some Holiday
Call or email for further details