Other Helpful Locators
- take East Hwy 66 (actually heading north on East Hwy 66).
- Proceed on Hwy 66 for 2 1/2 miles (from the last stop light in town which is Lowry Road)
- Look for our Blue State Hwy Sign that says Shepherd's Cross.
- At Akin Road (also called EW 45 or EW 450 Road, go East (right).
- Proceed on Akin Road (EW 45 or EW 450) for 2 1/2 miles.
- Shepherd's Cross is on the right.
- There are two big signs at the road, and a big red barn. Come to the big red barn (second entrance)
- Angle park along the drive
- When on Highway 66 Akin Road (EW 45 or EW 450) is just North of Highfill Pipe Supply & just South of Sequoyah
- If you reach Sequoyah School coming from the city of Claremore, you have gone too far
Click Here to link to Google Maps - 16792 East 450 Road, Claremore OK 74017
Please Note: some search engines may not take you to the proper destination. Google works.
From Highway 20, just East of Claremore
Simply Follow the small white & black signs
- At Will Rogers Horse Race Track & Casino, go north on Sunset (NS 4200 Road) 4.5 miles
- Take a left at Akin road (EW 450)
- Shepherd's Cross is the first entrance on the left (just at the bottom of the hill (just a few hundred feet)
- Claremore is located North of Tulsa OK, at the junction of Hwy 66, Hwy 20 & Hwy 88
- Just off of Hwy 44 (Turnpike)
- East of Hwy 75
- East of Hwy 169
- West of Hwy 69
- North of Hwy 412 & Hwy 33
- Shepherd's Cross is just West of Country Road NS 420 (4200 or Sunset)
- Shepherd's Cross is just West of the Intersection of NS 420 & EW 45
Please call 918-342-5911 if you need assistance