Things to Do
At Shepherd's Cross
Tours ~ Events ~ Classes
16792 East 450 Road,
Claremore, OK 74017-0935
Hwy 66 & then 2.5 miles East on Akin Road (EW 45 Road or EW 450 Road)
Not responsible for accident or injury of any kind. Participants attend and participate at their own risk.
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. Psalm 23:1
Shepherd's Cross offers a wide variety of things to do for the
whole family! Schedule a tour or class or simply drop by the
farm for a glimpse into the many seasons of the farm. Open
Th, Fri & Sat from 8:30-5:30.
Extended days & hours for Festivals.
- Shepherding Tour
- Bible Garden Tour
- Wool Mill Tour
- Farm Museum Tour
- Woolly Weekend
- Pumpkin Festival
- Living Nativity
|FIBER ARTS CLASSES
- Spinning with a drop
- Spinning with a wheel
- Wet Felting
- Needle Felting
- Wool Washing
- Wool Dying
- Shepherd's Cross is a state of the art tour facility, complete with modern
indoor rest rooms and a bus-friendly parking area.
- We are an accredited member of the Oklahoma Agritourism Association
- We are a Made in Oklahoma company, offering a host of Made in Oklahoma
- We are a licensed Petting Zoo Facility. The Petting Zoo varies from season
to season and is not always open. Be sure and ask the shepherd if you want
to pet an animal on the farm.
- No outside pets of any kind allowed on the farm; for safety purposes.
- We are an Oklahoma Food Coop Producer
- We are a family owned farm, and we practice sustainable agriculture; pasture
raised sheep and grass fed
Extended hours for special events
Closed Some Holiday
Call or email for further details