- Our wool products are made from 100% Shepherd's Cross wool. Our wool
products are Animal Welfare Approved.
- Wool Products are naturally fire resistant, warm during cool weather and
cool during warm weather.
- Products available include: Roving, Batts, Yarn, felt pelts, felt squares,
dusters, potpourri sachets, trivets, hand woven blankets, hand dyed yarns
and fibers, woven and knit apparel and much more.
- Wool pelts are also 100% Shepherd's Cross wool product. Leather on
one side, and wool on the other
- Shepherd's Cross Quality is unsurpassed.
- Our sheep are grass fed, and free ranging. We were living by the
standards of sustainable agriculture before the term was coined. Our
wool is produced in a 100% Natural manner.
- All products are available at the farm store, Shepherd's Shop.
- The farm also produces Alpaca and Llama fiber.
- Shepherd's Shop also sells a multitude of fiber enthusiast tools and
equipment including: Spinning Wheels, looms, drop spindles, hand
carders, picks, drum carders, needle felting supplies & wet felting supplies.
- The farm also offers consultations and repair for used wheels and other
fiber equipment. (Consultant is Dr. Diane Dickinson)
- We are working to make products available to you right here in the near
future. For now check out the following online stores:
Shepherd's Cross Store on Oklahoma Food Coop
Please call or email if you have special orders or are unable to use the
above shopping venues.